Thursday 20 December 2012

1.4.6.awesome.cant.get.in.the.fucking.server.minecraft update.....Lol


I'm *creepy* motherfucker, You have a fucking problem with that? Go suck a *green exploding dick* then.

Hello einsteins, My name is hawkstar, Welcome to hell...I mean Nether....i mean...BAH...there is no such thing as hell...or Nether....


.....HOLY $#!7

I DONT BELIEVE IT.....hah..like "HELL" i've been there...GET IT...NETHER....cause its...cause its hell....Shut the fuck up.

Anyways, Who is excited to test out the new fireworks?


Anyone? YEAH....but sadly Pigcraft QC is still in 1.4.5 so we can't go there and fuck shit up unfortunately...

In the mean time..I'll show you me hitting this cute puppy...with a Diamond sword with Sharpness V, Looting II, Fire Aspect II and Knockback II.....I'm kidding i'm not a animal hater....I dont kill animals...heheh...Would you like 3 Stacks each of cooked Steak and Porkchops?


FIREWORKS...

dum dum dum DUM!

FIREWORKS.....MOTHER......FUCKING.......FIREWORKS...

Like i said....These are a bunch of shitty looking chinese-made...well no shit sherlock....ancient firework rockets that shoot the gunpowder you could use for TNT in the air making useless but beautiful Boom or Papew or Shish Kabam....BOOM.

In other news..

I have a annoying baby brother....

In other other news.

Enchantments...WHAT THE FUCK...

THE ONLY THING YOU GET IN THE ENCHANTMENTS IS WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT...

LIKE BOOTS.......YOU DONT EVER FUCKING GET FEATHER FALLING IN THE FIRST THIRTY-FUCKING-FOUR PAIRS OF DIAMOND BOOTS!

AND ALSO....THE WORST BUT STILL BEST KIND.....books....They have enchantment books now......hurr fucking ray. C'mon say hurray with me.....hurray.



Anyways guys, Glad you can join me again here in Minecraft Expedition. Tip day is Friday....Oh...Wait....I'm not done yet....


The 2012 phenomenon....Do you believe it?

I SAY AGAIN SHITFACE! ...DO...YOU...BELIEVE....IN....20-FUCKING-12!

Allow my good friend to explain it to you with this video.







ANYWAYS GUYS, I AM HAWKSTAR..AND THIS IS MY BLOG...GET THE FUCK OUT...


I'm Kidding.

I'm Hawkstar, And this is, Minecraft Expedition.

See ya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment