Monday 31 December 2012

Hap-eh Nyuh Yir!!


Hey, Its the new year...go fuck yourself.


20-Fucking-thirteen.......hmmm teen...I I MEAN yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR :D



WOOT WOOT NEW YEAR

So, Whats your New year's resolution?

What did you do?

Well its New Year, Stereotypes....you have been warned.


New Year! North Koreans fire their rockets, People make out and blame it on getting drunk, Chinese roll orange balls for good luck, Mexicans shoot their guns in the air and you there cr and mope in the corner for not getting to favorite christmas gift and have to wait another 364 days...Poor bastard....AND OF COURSE US AMERICANS AND CANADIANS SIT BACK RELAX AND JOIN THE FAMILY...CAUSE THAT'S WHAT ALL VIDEO GAMERS DO IN THE NEW YEAR!


I decided to visit some friend back in Roblox, they are so excited, Not cause I arrived...theyre excited for me to leave..


When I was in my country Fireworks are ussually allowed...My mom said dont fire it in the living room.....so i fired one...in my bedroom....I lied on my bed.....and.....bam.


Have you ever been.....Hypnotized?....The_OGkitteh showed me a hypontizing....more eye hurting.....Motif.

The roof of his Capitol.

Oh yeah, Special shoutout to the following.

Stevelongmore
Catsof
Wc_Fm_boy3
Minecraftgirl550
Gnomedigger

AND THE REST OF THE PIGCRAFT CREW...

By the way,




OH YEAH! ONE MORE THING!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment