Thursday 24 January 2013

Aym Bahk Biches

One word....one fucking word.- I'm a bitch :D


No with all seriousness guys I...Hawkstar...is back in the daily blog business. 
So sorry i didn't post for too long and i didn't know this blog will be useless during school.

Reasons *cough* "excuses" *cough*
School Finals-Midterm, Expected failure at Mathematics.
Mom forcing me to study.
A bit of people meet up.
Airsoft Breifing, Might be away this February to March. Celebrating 14th with my GF. No Pics but did happen, Deal with it dipshits.
AND A WHOLE LOAD OF CLUSTERFUCK FROM YOURS TRULY OLD MAN WINTER



Anyways.....I have a proposition for you guys. I want one of you to post a link or the picture itself of a meme. No not the Nyan Cat and shit...different ones. NO SHOCKSITES. Use the KYM Database.

Speaking of memes......Montage :3


I'm kidding...Memes are overrated....

Anyways There is a new snapshot today for your einsteins that didn't fucking know.

In other news I WILL BE SELLING POTIONS.....but who cares.

I'm actually planning on resigning on my job as DannySwish's bitch...but..being his bitch has its good sides :3

What am i missing. Ooh i moved houses :D Like you ever gave a fuck.

I also noticed AgrovatedMidget using one of my random sentences as his signature....it ain't that hilarious but that guy still deserves some forum reputation.

If any of you guys have spare diamonds...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i really need them. The build ish tahp seakret

In other news. I will post a poll today for you good people. Theres been a discussion in the forum bout the auction thingy. Your choice matters and I dont know if Happy will notice this blog.

WE NEED TO MAKE THIS BLOG THE PERMANENT BLOG FOR DAH PIGCRAFT PEOPLE!

Moderators, Admins and Staff Leaders you are in dire welcome to ask me for authorship. I can't just write here all by myself singing "All by myself" you know. "We Are Family" A Pigcraft family. 

Poll ends Saturday.


Thats all for me folks, I'll see you in the server.

Hawkstar out.

No comments:

Post a Comment